for testing and deploying your application
for finding and fixing issues
for empowering human code reviews
* This file is part of the league/commonmark package.
* (c) Colin O'Dell <[email protected]>
* Original code based on the Symfony EventDispatcher "Event" contract
* - (c) 2018-2019 Fabien Potencier
* For the full copyright and license information, please view the LICENSE
* file that was distributed with this source code.
* Base class for classes containing event data.
* This class contains no event data. It is used by events that do not pass
* state information to an event handler when an event is raised.
* You can call the method stopPropagation() to abort the execution of
* further listeners in your event listener.
abstract class AbstractEvent
private $propagationStopped = false;
* Returns whether further event listeners should be triggered.
final public function isPropagationStopped(): bool
* Stops the propagation of the event to further event listeners.
* If multiple event listeners are connected to the same event, no
* further event listener will be triggered once any trigger calls
final public function stopPropagation(): void
$this->propagationStopped = true;