for testing and deploying your application
for finding and fixing issues
for empowering human code reviews
* This file is part of the slince/upload package.
* (c) Slince <[email protected]>
* For the full copyright and license information, please view the LICENSE
* file that was distributed with this source code.
final class File
* @var string
* @var UploadedFile
* Is uploaded
* @var boolean
* @var \Exception
* Storage system returned.
* @var \Symfony\Component\HttpFoundation\File\File|mixed
public function __construct(
UploadedFile $uploadedFile, $name, $uploaded, $details = null, $exception = null)
$this->uploadedFile = $uploadedFile;
$this->name = $name;
$this->uploaded = $uploaded;
$this->details = $details;
$this->exception = $exception;
* Gets the key generated by `Namer`
* @return string
public function getName()
* Access file details saved in client by this object.
* @return UploadedFile
public function getUploadedFile()
* Checks whether the file is uploaded successfully.
* @return bool
public function isUploaded()
* The exception if the file is uploaded error.
* @return \Exception
public function getException()
* File details provided by storage layer.
* @return \Symfony\Component\HttpFoundation\File\File|mixed
public function getDetails()