for testing and deploying your application
for finding and fixing issues
for empowering human code reviews
* Middleware are the plugins of Tactician. They receive each command that's
* given to the CommandBus and can take any action they choose. Middleware can
* continue the Command processing by passing the command they receive to the
* $next callable, which is essentially the "next" Middleware in the chain.
* Depending on where they invoke the $next callable, Middleware can execute
* their custom logic before or after the Command is handled. They can also
* modify, log, or replace the command they receive. The sky's the limit.
* @param object $command
* @param callable $next
* @return mixed
public function execute($command, callable $next);