for testing and deploying your application
for finding and fixing issues
for empowering human code reviews
These results are based on our legacy PHP analysis, consider migrating to our new PHP analysis
engine instead. Learn more
* This file is part of the Spider package.
* (c) Matthijs van den Bos <[email protected]>
* For the full copyright and license information, please view the LICENSE
* file that was distributed with this source code.
class MimeTypeFilterTest extends TestCase
/** @var Resource */
/** @var DiscoveredUri */
protected function setUp()
Duplicated code is one of the most pungent code smells. If you need to duplicate
the same code in three or more different places, we strongly encourage you to
look into extracting the code into a single class or operation.
You can also find more detailed suggestions in the “Code” section of your repository.
$this->uri = new DiscoveredUri(new Uri('http://foobar.com/image.jpg'));
$this->spiderResource = new Resource(
new Response(200, ['Content-Type' => 'image/jpeg'], '')
* @covers VDB\Spider\Filter\Postfetch\MimeTypeFilter
public function testMimeTypeFilter()
$filter = new MimeTypeFilter('text/html');
$filter = new MimeTypeFilter('image/jpeg');