This class seems to be duplicated in your project.
Duplicated code is one of the most pungent code smells. If you need to duplicate
the same code in three or more different places, we strongly encourage you to
look into extracting the code into a single class or operation.
You can also find more detailed suggestions in the “Code” section of your repository.
const ROUTE = '/revoke';
* The slim framework application instance.
* @var Slim
* The oauth2 server instance.
* @var OAuth2\Server
* Construct a new instance of Authorize.
* @param Slim $slim The slim framework application instance.
* @param OAuth2\Server $server The oauth2 server imstance.
public function __construct(Slim $slim, OAuth2\Server $server)